Sunnysky x2204 2300kv Motor Key Features Include
The Sunnysky x2204 2300kv motor was designed specifically for mini multirotor frames, specifically the 250 quadcopter and mini spider hex size frames. The motors feature a robust pancake style construction, with good quality Japanese bearings for extra long life. And are well balanced with plenty of power. Features include
- Long-life Japanese NMB ball bearings.
- Efficient Japanese Kawasaki stator steel.
- Rare earth magnets stable up to 180℃.
- Oxygen free pure copper wires.
- CNC machined aluminum case.
- Patented balance techniques.
Comprehensive thrust tests have been done outlining the outstanding power of the Sunnysky x2204 2300kv motors with the following results.
Tested thrust @ 710g on 3S battery w/6045 FC prop.
Tested thrust @ 539 on 3S battery w/6030 HQ prop.
Tested thrust @ 475g on 3S battery w/ 5030 GF prop.
Sunnysky x2204 2300kv Specifications
- Height: 28mm (to top of shaft).
- Width: 27mm.
- Weight: 21g.
- Battery (Cell Lipo): 2-3S.
- KV: 2300.
Manufacturers page is here